ABC's Safety CAPtiveA joint program exclusively for ABC members, in collaboration with SAVI EHS.
You don’t have to be a billion-dollar company to run a billion-dollar EHS program.
WHAT IS ABC's SAFETY CAPTIVE?
HOW TO OPERATE ON A LARGE SCALE WITHOUT THE LARGE COST
The solution is a shared services model where multiple contractors split the cost of the EHS program. Services include but are not limited to:
- An experienced/credentialed EHS Director and EHS Manager
- A customized EHS program
- A web-based platform to manage inspections, incident reporting, & tracking leading and lagging indicators
- EHS related training modules
- Incident investigations
- Toolbox talks
- Liaison between the organization and the client/CM/GC
Maintain a healthy and safe workplace for your employees, clients, and community.
Benefits of ABC's Safety Captive:
- Improves employee safety
- Reduces risk
- Increases productivity
- Decreases insurance premiums
- Increases employee morale and retention rates
- Drives management engagement
- Leads continual improvement
- Focus is on proactive, not reactive
If interested in learning more:
Contact Christian Deater at (813) 376 3228
Over the past few decades, it’s become apparent that trade contractors don’t have the confidence to execute an EHS system to the same scale & detail that the larger construction management firms & general contractors do.
The main hinderance has been a lack of financial & human resources. While the cost of a tailored EHS program can certainly add up, ABC's Safety Captive makes it possible to share the cost and the resources so that smaller contractors can keep their employees & job sites just as safe as the larger firms.