Financial ManagementBUILD A FINANCIAL PLAN THAT CAN SERVE AS A ROADMAP TO HELP YOU REACH YOUR GOALS!
If you're browsing on a smartphone, please scroll down to view and select available course dates.
(Click on the dates to register)
Who Should Attend
- C-Suite Executives
- Account Executives
- Account Managers
About the Instructor
Jeffrey George, CFA, CEPA, Founder and Principal, TAO Financial
Jeff is an accomplished financial professional with knowledge and experience in a variety of disciplines including accounting, investment banking, institutional investment consulting, private wealth management, financial planning, and business owner exit planning. During his tenure at JPMorgan Investment Bank, Jeff worked with offices worldwide managing the risks associated with billions of dollars of complex investments. As an investment consultant, Jeff advised on $2 billion in corporate and retirement plan assets in plans such as 401(k)s, pensions, executive deferred compensation plans, executive pension plans, and corporate-owned variable life insurance products. It is this deep, yet broad perspective that allows him to guide business owners through the labyrinth of financial decisions they face while starting, growing, and transitioning their businesses.
About the Class
- Visualize where you want your business to be in the next three to five years and compile a list of activities that need to be prioritized to get there (Long-Term Goals)
- Choose which activities you will be focusing on next year to move you towards your long-term vision (Mid-Term Goals)
- Dissect annual activities into quarterly milestones that can be used to track and measure progress (Short-Term Goals)
- List the specific tasks that must be completed, in order, to reach each milestone and how they will be tracked (Deliverables)
- Demonstrate knowledge of the seven critical functions for every business, and self-diagnose areas for improvement
- Outline relevant end-of-year financial considerations
- Identify best practices for annual goalsetting & achievement plans